Insulated Retail & Shop Storage Units
Insulated Retail & Shop Storage range
The Insulated Retail & Shop Storage range is an ideal choice for Supermarket, Shop and Retail owners who need to create additional storage space at their premises.
Our Insulated Retail & Shop Storage units are available in a wide variety sizes:
Length: 20′, 30′, 40, 50′ etc.
Widths: 12′, 15′, 18′, 20′, 24′ and 30′ up to a max width of 38′.
Heights: 7′ sides up to max 13′ sides
All framework is Galvanised and CE Certified
In the construction of our Fully Insulated Storage units we use a very high quality Kingspan insulated panel.
This panel comes in a choice of thickness,starting at 40mm with 60mm and 80mm available.
The composite panels have a PVC coated outer sheet for a long lasting climate protection.
The inside of the panel is a white smooth easy clean surface.
Kingspan Insulated skylights are standard on all units.
Features and Benefits of Shanette Insulated High Storage units:
- All Shanette buildings are CE Certified – BCAR certification available on request
- 40mm thick panels are used in both the roof and walls.(60mm,80mm & 100mm available).
- White metal easy clean interior finish
- Insurer approved and manufactured using fire-safe PIR insulation.
- These fully-insulated buildings are easily heated and when heated retain heat at the required temperature, which is particularly advantageous in the winter months.
- Available in 7 Standard Colours, Optional colours available (See colour Chart)
- Maintenance free PVC coated cladding
- Strongest Galvanized frames on the market, designed by our structural engineers.
- Flashings and frames are seam-folded on the sharp edges, safer for all users.
- Choice of doors; Heavy Duty roller doors, Pvc Double glazed doors, insulated steel doors etc
- Insulated Polycarbonate plastic Clear roof sections that won’t discolour or fade.
- Long life Seamless Aluminum Gutter.
- We can customize any part of the shed in any way to suit you.(Doors, Window etc)
- All exterior fasteners are colour coded, for a neat finish.
- Off-site manufacture of wall & roof panel’s, ensures a Clean & tidy installation on site
- These units have to be adequately heated to achieve ideal storage conditions for some products.
Shanette steel buildings are manufactured according to the strict building standards (Eurocodes) set by The European Union. These Eurocodes apply to the design of buildings and the requirements for resistance, serviceability and durability of steel structures. This ensures these sheds are built to withstand Wind and Snow loadings. The structural frames are the probably the strongest on the sectional shed market.