Insulated Industrial Buildings
Insulated Industrial Building Units
These insulated Industrial Building Units are the ideal building options which are available in the UK using different levels of insulation.
All the models feature 25mm roof insulation as standard.
The Bronze Range that has roof insulation only thus eliminate any roof condensation and the model where you do not require a fully insulated unit.
The Gold Range features 40mm Kingspan composite panels (up to 100mm is available) this is installed throughout the building leaveing a fully insulated building which gives you all year round protection keeping the building cooler in the summer and will retain heat when heated.
These buildings use only the strongest CE certified galvanized steel framework and PVC coated cladding providing you with a maintenance free building and peace of mind that your building is built to last.
A wide variety of sizes, finishes and styles which can be custom build to suit your budget and needs.
Thse are factor built in a strict quality controlled environment, this minimizes the build time on site, and will give you peace of mind.
All buildings are manufactured to Eurocode building regulations and are designed by independent engineers. Design calculations are available on request.
Features and Benefits of Shanette Insulated High Storage units:
- All Shanette buildings are CE Certified – BCAR certification available on request
- 40mm thick panels are used in both the roof and walls.(60mm,80mm & 100mm available).
- White metal easy clean interior finish
- Insurer approved and manufactured using fire-safe PIR insulation.
- These fully-insulated buildings are easily heated and when heated retain heat at the required temperature, which is particularly advantageous in the winter months.
- Available in 7 Standard Colours, Optional colours available (See colour Chart)
- Maintenance free PVC coated cladding
- Strongest Galvanized frames on the market, designed by our structural engineers.
- Flashings and frames are seam-folded on the sharp edges, safer for all users.
- Choice of doors; Heavy Duty roller doors, Pvc Double glazed doors, insulated steel doors etc
- Insulated Polycarbonate plastic Clear roof sections that won’t discolour or fade.
- Long life Seamless Aluminum Gutter.
- We can customize any part of the shed in any way to suit you.(Doors, Window etc)
- All exterior fasteners are colour coded, for a neat finish.
- Off-site manufacture of wall & roof panel’s, ensures a Clean & tidy installation on site
- These units have to be adequately heated to achieve ideal storage conditions for some products.
Shanette steel buildings are manufactured according to the strict building standards (Eurocodes) set by The European Union. These Eurocodes apply to the design of buildings and the requirements for resistance, serviceability and durability of steel structures. This ensures these sheds are built to withstand Wind and Snow loadings. The structural frames are the probably the strongest on the sectional shed market.