Workshops & Storage Units – 25mm Roof Insulation
If you need a high storage unit, workshop or shed for working on then these are the ideal buildings to keep you and your tools safe and dry?
A High storage unit or workshop is the answer!
To get maximum protection, you need a dry building without condensation dripping off the roof. the bronze range has a 25mm thick roof insulation system to protect you or your tools.
These steel buildings are built from the finest quality PVC coated, galvanized steel cladding and High tensile galvanized steel frames , making them tough and extremely durable.
The bronze range of storage units & workshops are unique:in that their strength, quality, style, and finish are unequaled by any other manufacturer.
We promise you a safe and reliable quality product.
The Shnette Bronze range units come with a fully innsulated roof as a standard feature, eliminating condensation and water droplets forming on the steel roof supports and cladding. This system, prevents condensation dripping leaving your goods, safe and dry.
The Shanette designed Roof Insulation system comprises:
- 25mm triple layer roof insulation system means, no condensation dripping on your valuable stored items.
- Polycarbonate clearlight with a multiple layer anti-condensation barrier
Important note on roof insulation: Some other shed manufacturers use a “non drip” sheeting on their roofs. This is a soft felt type of fabric which is bonded to the underside of the roof cladding to try and control any condensation that may build up. When condensation occurs the fabric absorbs it, although the underside of the roof still remains wet and although it may stop most of the water dripping this product cannot be classed as insulation. “Non drip sheeting” does not have the same properties as the fully insulted roofing system used on our Shanette buildings.
Shanette do not use anti-con roof cladding!
Features and Benefits of a Shanette Workshop or High Storage Unit
- Strongest CE Certified galvanized frames on the market, designed by our structural engineers.
- Walls ventilated with louvered vents to allow a constant fresh air movement through your shed.
- Flashings and frames are seam-folded on the sharp edges, safer for you and your family.
- Heavy duty roller doors designed for repeated use and long service life.
- Long life seamless aluminum gutter, that won’t buckle, discolor or fade from exposure.
- Maintenance free PVC coated cladding available in 7 Standard Colours. Others on request (See colour Chart)
- Polycarbonate clearlights with a multiple layer anti-condensation barrier
- Off-site manufacture of wall & roof panel’s, ensures a Clean & tidy installation on site.
Any part of the shed can be customized in any way to suit you.(Doors, Window etc).
Shanette sheds and buildings are manufactured according to the strict building standards CE Certifications & Eurocodes set by The European Union. These Eurocodes apply to the design of buildings and the requirements for resistance, serviceability and durability of steel structures. This ensures these sheds are built to withstand Wind and Snow loadings. The structural frames are the strongest on the sectional shed market.