Silver Range Metal Sheds
Barretts Shanette Silver Range of Steel Garden Sheds
Shanette Silver Range of Steel Garden Sheds
Barretts Silver Range of Garden sheds for exeptional weather protection
The Silver range are Insulated Garden Sheds with 25mm roof & wall insulation.
The major benefit of this system is to prevent condensation and water droplets forming on the roof and walls, the Shanette system has been develped so there will be no condensation dripping on your stored valuables.
The system consists of 25mm High density insulation, this is combined with a breathable membrane. By using a strong, bright blue coloured membrane on the interior surfaces of this new range, it provides a very smooth and attractive interior finish.
The special Shanette roofing system prevents condensation when the shed is heated. To achieve ideal storage conditions for some products these sheds can be heated if required.
These units are excellent for dry storage for many household items.
The Silver range Shed Sizes
- 10′ x 6’6″
- 10′ x 9’6″
- 13′ x 9’6″
- 16′ x 9’6″
- 20′ x 9’6″
The exclusive feature of these Shanette sheds is their built-up, Special Roof and Wall insulation system that has been designed and developed by Shanette and is composed of::
- A 25mm triple layer roof & wall insulation system. This allows for storage of your household goods
- Galvanised framework
- Attractive blue felt breathable membrane lining on the interior of the insulation panel.
- 10pt Locking Pedestrian door- other door upgrades available
- Shanette is the only steel building manufacturer in Ireland, which uses this 25mm roof insulation system on all Silver sheds and garages.
- Interior breathable membrane Flammability resistance to EN 11925-2
- Insulation reaction to fire: Class F year:03
Colours for the Barretts Silver Range Garden Sheds
Important note on roof insulation: Some other shed manufacturers use a “non drip” sheeting on their roofs. This is a soft felt type of fabric which is bonded to the underside of the roof cladding to try and control any condensation that may build up. When condensation occurs the fabric absorbs it, although the underside of the roof still remains wet and although it may stop most of the water dripping this product cannot be classed as insulation. “Non drip sheeting” does not have the same properties as the fully insulted roofing system used on our Shanette buildings.