We have experience of dealing with Housing Associations, Councils and Local Authorities.
We can provide the full project management of any sized contract, offering you complete peace of mind and reassurance that your decision to purchase a Battery Garage is the right one. Available in either traditional pressure treated timber fascias or high security plastic coated steel, the batteries are erected quickly and efficiently, enabling you to make a quick return on a minimum investment. .
Unlike any other supplier, we offer the most diverse and flexible product range in the UK, designing and building bespoke buildings to suit your needs. .
Built to any size and quantity, they are manufactured to your exact requirements, whether they are built on existing foundations or designed to suit new foundations, we provide a solution for all of your garaging needs. .
All battery garages are supplied with dividing walls as standard. Roofs can be either forward or rearward draining, and are finished with plastic coated steel sheets. .
1. Forward sloping with integral or external guttering
2. Rearward sloping with integral or external guttering
3. Unlimited length and width
4. High security options
5. Extra drive through widths on up and over doors
6. Anti-condensation options for the roof
8. Nationwide installation service
9. Commercial applications
10. Full project management service