We are experienced in dealing with Councils, Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
Barretts can arrange the full project management of any sized contract, giving you complete reassurance and peace of mind that your decision to purchase a Barretts Battery Garage is the right one.
Our battery garages are available with either treated timber fascias or plastic coated steel which offer higher security, the erection crews are very experienced and the erection is done quickly and efficiently, making it easy for you on a minimum investment to make a quick return.
All our battery garages are bespoke manufactured to your specific requirements to suit your needs.
These battery garages can be built in any quantity and size, and can be constructed to suit existing or new foundations, there is a solution to suit you and your garaging needs.
As standard all our battery garages are supplied with dividing walls as standard.
You can have your battery concrete garages with either forward or backward sloping roofs, enabling drainage to either the front or rear of the building to suit any existing drainage points, thus saving money having to provide new drainage outlets.
- Integral or external guttering
- Length and width is unlimited
- We offer high security options
- You can have extra drive through widths on up and over doors
- All roofs have anti-condensation options
- Manufacturers 10 year structural guarantee
- Installation service is nationwide
- Every project is fully project managed