The Flat Roof is a very popular range that offers a practical, convenient and cost effective concrete garage.
These Pent - flat roof garages offer you:
- Unrivalled value for money
Interlocking concrete panels
market leading Hormann steel framed up and over door,
Strong robust cement fibre roof sheets,
Steel roof trusses primed at the factory to prevent rust.
- Rearward drainage as standard (Optional forward drainage if required on most models)
- A comprehensive range of options
Our Flat roof garages:
- Feature a concrete panel construction with interlocking joints.
- Constructed with three bolts joining each panel, this panel design provides a weather tight joint without the need for messy mastic, that may shrink and leak in the years to come.
- Attractive Spar aggregate gives an external appearance that will blend with virtually any property.
Market leading Hormann up and over doors, pre-framed to give consistent performance over the lifetime of the garage.
- The fibre cement roof drains from front to rear, utilising the galvanised steel roof sheets with felt underlay and galvanised 'C' section steel trusses.
- A 4ft wide timber fixed window is included in our quotes unless otherwise stated.
- All timber used in the construction of our flat roof concrete sectional garages is factory treated by dipping in preservative.
- Available in single and double garages, and with the option of Extra Height if required.